COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- information about your device when you visit swe-can.com (the ”Site”), including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as ”Device Information”.
- information from you when you make an order or attempt to make an order through the Site or offline, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including, when applicable, credit card number), email address and phone number. We refer to this information as ”Order Information”.
- information about you through official websites or offline through purchased marketing data/lists, including name (company name and, when applicable, name of staff), identification number (when applicable), postal address, email address and phone number. We refer to this information as ”Marketing Information”.
Swe-Can Products only collects and processes Personal Information that are necessary for Swe-Can Products to run its business. We do not collect or process any so-called sensitive information.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use ;
- the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site, for example by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns. Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use pratices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- the Order Information that we collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site or offline (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use the Order Information to communicate with you; screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and, when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- the Marketing Information that we collect about you to enable us to provide you with marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you and to offer or deliver our products through the Site or offline. Swe-Can Products will process Personal Information to market our products by mail, email or telephone only to the extent that Swe-Can Products, after completed balancing of interest, has considered such right exists.
If we send personal information via email, it is only done in encrypted email.
Swe-Can Products´ storing of personal information is required in order for Swe-Can Products to fulfill its obligations to companies that wish to order our products. Swe-Can Products does not store Personal Information beyond what is necessary to fulfill the purpose for processing the information. The Personal Information will then be deleted immediately.
Swe-Can Products´ processing of personal information is always in accordance with current data protection regulations and we only use systems with sufficient security to store and process personal data.
If we discover a security breach that is very likely to lead to a serious risk to customers’ rights, we report this to the customer in accordance with the data protection regulations.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If it is necessary for Swe-Can Products to use a personal data assistant, the personal data assistant only processes personal data after detailed instructions from Swe-Can Products. This is to ensure the customer’s rights and protect the customer’s integrity. Any third parties who receive personal data from Swe-Can Products are subject to contractual obligation of professional secrecy.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF EUROPE
If you are a European resident, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When Swe-Can Products collaborates with companies in the US, these are ensuring that any transfer or processing of personal data is governed by (2010/87/EU) Standard Contractual Clauses – as validated by the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) ruling on July 16, 2020 – or otherwise undertaken in accordance with an, by the EU Commission decided, adequate level of protection.
When Swe-Can Products collaborates with companies in Canada, these companies comply with Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
You have the right to assess Personal Information we hold about you. This means that you have the right to know for what purpose and on which grounds we hold Personal Information; what information about you that we collect and process; the recipients or categories of recipients to which the Personal Information is transmitted; for how long the Personal Information is stored and; from whom or from where the information was obtained. If you beleive that we have registered information about you that is incorrect or incomplete, you always have the right to request correction of the Personal Information. You also have the right to request that we remove Personal Information if it no longer is needed to fulfill the purpose of the processing; if you oppose the processing and there are no other legal grounds for continuing the processing; or if the data has been processed illegally. You finally have the right to object to the processing of Personal Information if you consider we are doing something wrong with regards to the information.
You always have the right to request to receive in a structured manner and in a machine-readable format, the Personal Information that we have stored about you. You are also entitled to demand us to transfer to someone else such Personal Information that you yourself have provided us with and which is processed and stored by us.
If you have any questions about how Swe-Can Products is processing Personal Information or would like to exercise any of your rights above, please contact our Data Protection Officer (”DPO”) by e-mail or mail through the contact information below. DPO is obliged to observe secrecy and is obliged to prevent others from gaining access to, or knowledge of, Personal Information unless consent has been obtained. Secrecy also applies after completion of work.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
Data Protection Officer (DPO):
Mail: Sweden-Canada Products AB, Att: DPO, Bomgatan 19, Lgh 1301, SE-21177 Malmö, Sweden.
The Swedish Data Inspection Authority (Swe: Datainspektionen) supervises Swe-Can Products’s compliance of the data protection regulations. If you experience something you consider to be a violation of the regulations, please send in a written request by mail to: Datainspektionen, Box 8114, SE-104 20 Stockholm, Sweden.